Upcycled Bowling Ball Worry Stone
Crafted from fine Bowlerite
This unique worry coin is upcycled from a discarded bowling ball. We have shaped them with one concave side for maximum satisfaction when holding between forefinger and thumb. Each Bowling Ball Worry Coin will have unique colors and patterns.
Choose your bowler:
- Bert, cousin of Troy, is deep-sea blue with pearlescent white waves - .4" to .6" thick
- Carmine, is dark gray and bone - .2" to .5" thick
- C.L.J. is deep transparent raspberry - .4" to .6" thick
- D.A.K. is translucent raspberry filled with red, white, and blue glitter - .5" to .7" thick
Debbie is chocolate with bright copper glitter - .3" to .7" thick
- Don is deep-sea blue with lighter pearlescent blue waves - .4" to .7" thick
- Dude is black with metallic red and hints of bright gold - .3" to .6" thick - M*
- George is pearly white swirled into coffee with a hint of translucent peach - .4" to .7" thick
- Jim features blue, lilac, and pale gold - .3" to .6" thick
- Lisa is eclectic with yellow, black, turquoise, white, and gold swirled in unexpected combinations - .3" to .5" - M*
- Lucille is translucent amber - .2" to .4" thick
M. Gish is turquoise with pearlescent light seafoam waves - .4" to .6" thick
- Midge is pearly white with flecks of white glitter - .2" to .6" thick
- Mike is black swirled with metallic blue - .3" to .7" - M*
- Pearl is pearlescent white with pink notes - .4" to .7" thick
- Peggy is pearlescent sea green - .3" to .6" thick
- Ralph is cherry red with hints of red glitter - .3" to .6" thick
- Ruth is bright woodland green - .3" to .7" thick
- Sammy is a sharp swirl of bright yellow and a shadowy metallic gray- .3" to .4" thick - M*
- Stella is a cosmic swirl of blue and black with hints of metallic gold - .3" to .5" thick - M*
- Troy, cousin of Bert is deep-sea blue with lighter pearlescent blue waves - .4" to .7" thick
- Wayne is matte black - .3" to .5" thick - M*
*Matte coins provide more resistance, have a grippier surface, and easily squeak when pulling on the surface with your finger.
Coins not marked M* will be glossier, have a smoother texture, and are nearly impossible to squeak.
Due to each ball's unique composition, each coin will vary from .2" to .6" thick. The thickness range of each bowler's worry coin is listed after the description above. If you would like your coin on the thicker side or thinner side, please let us know in the order notes and we will try our best to accommodate.
Note—Each order comes packed with a handwritten envelope straight from Shire Post Mint. We will make this out to whomever is on the SHIPPING ADDRESS. If you are giving this as a gift and would like a different name on the envelope, please include the recipient's name in the Special Instructions field as you complete your order.
© Shire Post Mint. All rights reserved.
excellent quality and quick shipping as always. LOVE the packaging.
The worry stones are outstanding and they fit the hand so well. I’m a counselor and let my patients use them during the sessions and it certainly helps for them to open up.
Not quite the color pictured. Otherwise interesting and fun to play with.
As described, smooth and easy to fiddle with.