Ruby Inset Silver Supermoon Necklace - Large 1.5" Pendant
☽ Keep the Moon with you ☾
This coin of Earth's Moon features a geographically (technically it's selenographically) correct 91,196,160:1 scale design of the surface texture of both its near and far side. A great worry coin, gift, or reminder coin.
- 2mm lab-grown Ruby setting
- Coin struck in solid 999 fine silver
- stainless steel bale
- 18" snake chain
- Expert patina to highlight the engraving
- 1.5" pendant
- 1 troy oz of solid .999 fine silver
- Broadstruck for a rounded edge
- 999 FS stamped on the edge
- Archival packaging comes with a description of the coin and Moon Facts!
The coloring/patina process is done by hand, and it is both an art and a science so coins will vary slightly. Coins are struck one at a time in the USA using antique machinery and traditional coining techniques.
Note—Each order comes packed with a handwritten envelope straight from Shire Post Mint. We will make this out to whoever is on the SHIPPING ADDRESS. If you are giving this as a gift and would like a different name on the envelope, please include the recipient's name in the Special Instructions field as you complete your order.
© Shire Post Mint. All rights reserved.