April Fool's Day Stuck Quarter Prank, The Quarter Nail
Available around April Fool's Day every year.
Available again April 2022
Not a joke - This is a real product!
- Presale - available to purchase from April 1-4th, 2021. It won't be available again until April 1, 2022. We will make only what sells during this time.
- Ships by April 9. Your entire order will be held until these Prank Quarters are ready to ship.
- A US quarter with a nail soldered to it.
- Long-lasting, increased odds of pranking multiple people
- Also doubles as a very large-headed nail for people bad at hammering
- Is not seasonal and can be used any time of the year
- Not usable in any transactions requiring currency that doesn't have a nail soldered to it
- Probably fails to comply with ASTM Standard F547-17
Mwahahaahahaaaa! -Woody Maringer
Hammering your coin:
This coin can be hammered directly into a wooden surface. Please be thoughtful and do not hammer into any surfaces that you don't have permission to :)
We want to see your coin-hammering videos! Tag us @shirepostmint
Need one to hammer in at one place and another to hammer in a place that's different than the place where you hammered the first one? Buy one get one 25% off with code HAMMERTIME from April 1st - 4th!
Note—Each order comes packed with a handwritten envelope straight from Shire Post Mint. We will make this out to whomever is on the SHIPPING ADDRESS. If you are giving this as a gift and would like a different name on the envelope, please include the recipient's name in the Special Instructions field as you complete your order.