Blood Moon Necklace
☽ Wear the blood moon on your neck ☾
This coin of Earth's Moon features a geographically (technically it's selenographically) correct 136,794,240:1 scale design of the surface texture of both its near and far side. A great worry coin, gift, or reminder coin.
- struck in solid copper
- Two sizes - choice of 1" or 1.5" diameter pendants
- 1" pendant weighs 7 grams
- 1.5" pendant weighs 26 grams
- 30" plated steel chain with lobster clasp, certified nickel free
- expert patina to highlight the engraving
- broadstruck for a rounded edge
- archival packaging comes with description of the coin and Moon Facts!
The coloring/patina process is done by hand, and it is both an art and a science so coins will vary slightly. Coins are struck one at a time in the USA using antique machinery and traditional coining techniques.
Note—Each order comes packed with a handwritten envelope straight from Shire Post Mint. We will make this out to whomever is on the SHIPPING ADDRESS. If you are giving this as a gift and would like a different name on the envelope, please include the recipient's name in the Special Instructions field as you complete your order.
© Shire Post Mint. All rights reserved.