Copper Whole Heart Breakable Charm Set
One Plus One Equals Three.
Hear me out. We wanted to make a breakable heart, but the wearer having only half a heart without their partner or friend didn’t ring quite true for us. Instead, this design has a total of 3 hearts when broken and realigned. The bonus 3rd heart represents the relationship or friendship you are building together.
- Breaks in half by hand. Share the breaking experience with a partner, friend or family member!
- Select one of our neck chains, key rings, or buy just the charm. Add-ons will come packaged separately.
- Solid Copper Anatomical Hearts
- Each half weighs 1.5g and measures 22mm tall from point to curve
- Small nail file included to dull edges after breaking
Designed by Helen Maringer, engraved by Woody Maringer. Learn more about our artists.
The coloring/patina process is done by hand, and it is both an art and a science so coins will vary slightly. Many coins have green highlights at certain angles. Coins are struck one at a time in the USA using antique machinery and traditional coining techniques.
Also available as a silver necklace set with mix and match necklace chains or key rings!
Note—Each order comes packed with a handwritten envelope straight from Shire Post Mint. We will make this out to whomever is on the SHIPPING ADDRESS. If you are giving this as a gift and would like a different name on the envelope, please include the recipient's name in the Special Instructions field as you complete your order.
© Shire Post Mint. All rights reserved.