April Fool's Day Stuck Quarter Prank, The Quarter Nail
Available around April Fool's Day every year.
Available again April 2022
Not a joke - This is a real product!
- Presale - available to purchase from April 1-4th, 2021. It won't be available again until April 1, 2022. We will make only what sells during this time.
- Ships by April 9. Your entire order will be held until these Prank Quarters are ready to ship.
- A US quarter with a nail soldered to it.
- Long-lasting, increased odds of pranking multiple people
- Also doubles as a very large-headed nail for people bad at hammering
- Is not seasonal and can be used any time of the year
- Not usable in any transactions requiring a quarter that doesn't have a nail soldered to it
- Probably fails to comply with ASTM Standard F547-17
Mwahahaahahaaaa! -Woody Maringer
Hammering your coin:
This coin can be hammered directly into a wooden surface. Please be thoughtful and do not hammer into any surfaces that you don't have permission to :)
We want to see your coin-hammering videos! Tag us @shirepostmint
Prank designed by Woody Maringer. Learn more about our artists.
Note—Each order comes packed with a handwritten envelope straight from Shire Post Mint. We will make this out to whomever is on the SHIPPING ADDRESS. If you are giving this as a gift and would like a different name on the envelope, please include the recipient's name in the Special Instructions field as you complete your order.
It was a great Idea and it tricked my daughter but my wife was able to break it right off at the weld. I have bought many coins from here and they are all great quality. This one just didn't work sadly.
The innovative silly thinking and execution of this product are gold medal worthy. Thanks for making fun realistic random products. The shire of kooky accept you. Never stop!