Hand Forged D20 - 2.4" Copper - 1.75 lb
- 1.75 lb (795 grams) of Pure Copper, 99.9% purity
- 2.4" to 2" (6 to 5 cm) diameter
- Tumbled and polished to a lovely finish.
- Includes black burlap carrying bag.
- Comes securely packed in a black paper tube with gold Shire Post Mint logo and verdigris colored lining.
To make these, we cast large Copper Orbs in house using the pure copper left over from minting our coins.
We then strike the Orbs using a manually operated screw press to cold forge them into this 20-sided shape. Each one is unique. Some may have small cracks or holes as a part of the forging process.
Using our left over copper ensures copper purity as well as helps us to use our excess material. These were limited prototypes for our Copper D20 and we will likely not make more when these are sold out.
The Hand Forged Copper D20 can be used in a variety of ways: RPG prop, desk toy, meditation tool, paperweight, gift it to your favorite dragon, and more!
Note—Each order comes packed with a handwritten envelope straight from Shire Post Mint. We will make this out to whomever is on the SHIPPING ADDRESS. If you are giving this as a gift and would like a different name on the envelope, please include the recipient's name in the Special Instructions field as you complete your order.