Large Door Opening Chunk - Keychain Compatible Hygenic Metal Door Opener - Limited Stock
Please limit to 9 per household
To make these copper door openers, we've used scrap metal that was left over from making large coins. They are made simply so that we can offer them at a reasonable cost. Since we are using scrap, we only have a limited supply of these Door Openers.
- Solid metal - copper (1/8" thick, 1.5" hole) weighs 2 oz.
- Keychain Compatible - small hole so you can add this to your keyring
- Tumbled for comfort - we've had these in the tumblers for hours so there are no sharp edges
- Open doors - use the hook to grab door handles to pull them open. Won't work for round door handles.
- Keypad entry - great for keypads at the gas pump, elevators, payment terminals, etc
- Antimicrobial - copper is oligodynamic, meaning it has natual antimicrobial properties. HOWEVER, this is NOT a replacement for proper sanitary procedures like handwashing and disinfecting. The effects of copper on COVID-19 are not fully known at this time. Please follow CDC guidelines to protect yourself and others.
- Semi-contuctive - This is not a good phone stylus. It kind of works for scrolling, but isn't super useful. It will work great for signing your name on pressure-sensitive payment terminals.
- In stock! Until the listing shows "Sold Out" we have these ready to ship! US orders seem to arrive within a few days, but we are seeing major delays with international orders. Check your local carriers and consider choosing DHL if you need your package quickly.
Please limit to 9 per household.
These sure do open doors! And chain to your keys! Much like a door opening keychain, which it is!
These are perfect I’ve used mine probably 10 times already .
This little tool is definitely something and will be a permanent part of my EDC for many years to come. Not only does it allow me to keep my hands clean and away from high traffic door knobs, but it also makes opening doors easier then ever before. I have a physical disability that sometimes makes it hard to get a grip on a door handle, but this little tool gives me the much-needed grip and leverage and the extra large hole in my handle makes it easy for me to hold the tool wall opening the door without worrying about dropping it on the ground. I hope Shire post mint makes these tools for many years to come. They are willwerth the asking price and and I am a 110% satisfied customer. I will definitely be back in the shop in the very near future.
Super impressed with service- great packaging, prompt shipping. I also love the great solution fr using scrap metal!
This will both hold the keys to your life and open its doors.