Small Door Opening Chunk - Hygenic Metal Stylus for Keypads - Limited Stock
Limit of 3 per household - Ships in 1 business day
To make these bronze or copper Touch Coins, we've used scrap metal that was left over from making large and thick coins. They are made simply so that we can offer them at a reasonable cost. Since we are using scrap, we only have a limited supply of these Touch Coins. If you are looking for a keychain, check out the larger version: Large Door Chunk.
- Solid metal - copper - 1/4" thick - weighs 1 oz
- Tumbled for comfort - we've had these in the tumblers for hours so there are no sharp edges
- Open doors - use the hook to grab door handles to pull them open. Won't work for round door handles.
- Keypad entry - great for keypads at the gas pump, elevators, payment terminals, etc
- Antimicrobial - copper is oligodynamic, meaning it has natual antimicrobial properties*. HOWEVER, this is NOT a replacement for proper sanitary procedures like handwashing and disinfecting. Please follow CDC guidelines to protect yourself and others.
- Semi-contuctive - This is not a good phone stylus. It kind of works for scrolling, but isn't super useful. It will work great for signing your name on pressure-sensitive payment terminals.
- In stock! Until the listing shows "Sold Out" we have these ready to ship! US orders seem to arrive within a few days, but we are seeing major delays with international orders. Check your local carriers and consider choosing DHL if you need your package quickly.
*Laboratory testing shows that, when cleaned regularly, antimicrobial copper surfaces kill greater than 99.9% of the following bacteria within 2 hours of exposure: MRSA, VRE, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and E. coli O157:H7. Antimicrobial copper surfaces are a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices and have been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but do not necessarily prevent cross contamination or infections; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices.
I always love everything I order from Shire Post Mint! Thanks guys for coming up with this “crafty” idea!