Visit Shire Post Mint
Shire Post Mint is now open for visitors!
Visit our mint, gift shop, and Mini Museum
52 W. Main St, West Fork, AR 72774
Open 10am-5pm, Monday - Saturday
Masks recommended. Masks provided if needed.
What you'll discover:
In our magical forest themed Gift Shop, you can find all of our coins, jewelry, and wax seals plus a wide assortment of gifts from other Arkansas small businesses.
In the corner of our gift shop, open the correct door and discover a nook of Goop World complete with Kaida the Creature, a gentle giant. The space was brought into our Earthly realm by West Fork native Natalia Franco.
Head upstairs for a bird's eye view of our workshop and to explore our Mini Museum featuring history of Shire Post Mint and explanation of how we make our coins. Unfortunately, this upstairs space is not wheelchair accessible.
Tours of our workshop may be available to schedule, recommended for groups of 10+ or individuals unable to use stairs. Contact us to discuss availability. We are an active manufacturing workshop so we cannot promise availability for tours.
Our grounds are a Certified Wildlife Habitat that feature rain gardens and plants curated by Biodesic Strategies to help support our local watershed, community, and wildlife.
Arkansas businesses featured in our gift shop:
- Chocolate from Markham and Fitz - Bentonville, AR
- Coffee from Arsagas Coffee Roasters - Fayetteville, AR
- Tea from Asami Tea - Bentonville, AR
- Herbal medicines from Yarb Apothecary - Fayetteville, AR
- Candles from Candles by Whitney - Huntsville, AR
- Canned goods from Busy Bee's Canning Co. - West Fork, AR
- Sustainable Greeting Cards from Postal Planet - Fayetteville, AR
- Skincare and Candles from Le Monde Botanicals - Fayetteville, AR
- Bandanas from Bandana of the Month Club - Fayetteville, AR
- Custom Journals from Little Mountain Bindery - Fayetteville, AR
- Pottery from Griffith Pottery Works - West Fork, AR
- Wooden Tabletop Gaming items from Ebonrook - Prarie Grove, AR
- Leather Accessories by Lumina Leathercraft - Fayetteville, AR
- Goat Milk Soaps from White River Creamery - Elkins, AR
- Comic books from Gustav Carlson - Cave Mountain, AR
- Pride Jewelry from Grunge Granny - North Little Rock, AR
- Jewelry from Robyn Robynson Jewelry - Fayetteville, AR
- Skincare from Back to Me Beauty - Northwest Arkansas
- Ornaments from Meet Your Maker - Nortwest Arkansas
- Deodorant from Pure Synergy Creations - West Fork, AR
- Soaps and Shampoo Bars from Come Clean Soaps - Fayetteville, AR
- Wooden Wands from Wands Upon a Time - Fayetteville, AR
- Jewelry from Darkmoon Relics - Fayetteville, AR
- Granola from Aunt Susie's Granola - Siloam Springs, AR
- Salsa by Gina's Salsa - West Fork, AR
- West Fork Souvenirs by Steve Winkler - West Fork, AR
- ...and more!
From small businesses based outside of Arkansas:
- Officially licensed The Lord of the Rings™ jewelry from Badali Jewelry - Layton, Utah
- Arkansas Maps from Lord of Maps - Centerville, Utah
Our retail shop will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day - Jan 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day - Jul 4
- Labor Day
- Indigenous Peoples' Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve - Dec 24
- Christmas - Dec 25
We will keep our Google Maps listing up to date with any other closures.